Kanten World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanten World

It's the world that you will explore many things about Kanten. Find out what it can do to improve your health and life style.

HomeHome  Kanten World BlogKanten World Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

study comparative

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mulie

study comparative Empty
PostSubject: study comparative   study comparative Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:22 pm

hello3x....

me again mulie to give you more information from south sulawesi....

since dec 10 till - dec 13 2007, we received participant study comparative from prov Nusa Tenggara Barat (NTB) , they all as chief official of marine and fisheries from NTB and they all so excited to more learning about seaweed farmer group, learn more to how to good quality of seaweed and how to provide market to their farmer, i have companion to around watampone and takalar district to introduce to our farmer in the village and visit to Giwang factory ( semi refine carrageenan factory in south sulawesi ). They all very appriciate about our job to strengthen and empowering many more farmer group, but we can't do it to all without full supporting and helping from Mr. Soerianto Kusnowirjono ( PT. Agarindo Bogatama ), because he have provided market to our farmer in south sulawesi but not one only that, he always also together to us to visit and support, give to advice how to good quality the seaweed farmer. Once again thanks to Mr. Soerianto....Always Good Luck to You....
Back to top Go down
skusno

skusno

study comparative Empty
PostSubject: Re: study comparative   study comparative Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:38 am

Hi Mulie! Sounds like you and your Cooperative Kospermindo is getting more busier than ever with those guests around Indonesia to learn how to work and establish good working groups of seaweed farmers. I think that is a very ncie thing of your company to share the valuable experiences so more people at the rural coastal areas can have a better seaweed production and harvest to support their family with a higher income from good quality seaweed farmed. cheers

mulie wrote:
hello3x....

me again mulie to give you more information from south sulawesi....

since dec 10 till - dec 13 2007, we received participant study comparative from prov Nusa Tenggara Barat (NTB) , they all as chief official of marine and fisheries from NTB and they all so excited to more learning about seaweed farmer group, learn more to how to good quality of seaweed and how to provide market to their farmer, i have companion to around watampone and takalar district to introduce to our farmer in the village and visit to Giwang factory ( semi refine carrageenan factory in south sulawesi ). They all very appriciate about our job to strengthen and empowering many more farmer group, but we can't do it to all without full supporting and helping from Mr. Soerianto Kusnowirjono ( PT. Agarindo Bogatama ), because he have provided market to our farmer in south sulawesi but not one only that, he always also together to us to visit and support, give to advice how to good quality the seaweed farmer. Once again thanks to Mr. Soerianto....Always Good Luck to You....
Back to top Go down

study comparative
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kanten World :: Kanten & Edible Seaweed-
Jump to: