Kanten World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanten World

It's the world that you will explore many things about Kanten. Find out what it can do to improve your health and life style.

HomeHome  Kanten World BlogKanten World Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cappucino 4 in 1 and Agar Pac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mulie

cappucino 4 in 1 and Agar Pac Empty
PostSubject: cappucino 4 in 1 and Agar Pac   cappucino 4 in 1 and Agar Pac Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:57 pm

santa today, dec 13 2007 i have short exhibiton in losari beach makassar, south sulawesi to declaration archipelago days in Indonesia. I said Short exhibition because start time at 7.30 am untill 9.00 am, and this ceremony the new governor of south sulawesi very appreciate about coffee agar with brand CAPPUCINO 4 in 1 and Agar Pac.
sorry, i forgot to story telling about Losari beach in south sulawesi.
Losari beach in very beautiful beach in South Sulawesi because in this beach you can see beautifully sunset, many opinion said that Losari it's very much beautiful to see the sunset, maybe more beautiful than kuta beach or Sanur beach in Bali........
Back to top Go down
skusno

skusno

cappucino 4 in 1 and Agar Pac Empty
PostSubject: Re: cappucino 4 in 1 and Agar Pac   cappucino 4 in 1 and Agar Pac Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:31 am

Yes, indeed Losari Beach is one of the best places in Indonesia for sunset at the coffee shops in some of those hotels along the beach and seaside coffee shops. I do love South Sulawesi for the sea and people who are very friendly plus of course have the freshest grilled fishes and others seafood in Indonesia king . Just perfect the way they grill the fish to maintain the real taste of fresh fish. Yummy Rolling Eyes

Seems like most people like that Cappuccino drink with fiber from the kanten. Hope your new elected Governor of South Sulawesi likes the drink and can use them as one of his official drinks for his domestic and international guests to shown them that Indonesia has the best kanten products made from Gracilaria seaweed cultivated by his people in South Sulawesi. FYI, I believe South Sulawesi will be the largest producer of Gracilaria in the world by next year. I hope this will be announced at your upcoming seaweed event in Makassar. Good luck.

mulie wrote:
santa today, dec 13 2007 i have short exhibiton in losari beach makassar, south sulawesi to declaration archipelago days in Indonesia. I said Short exhibition because start time at 7.30 am untill 9.00 am, and this ceremony the new governor of south sulawesi very appreciate about coffee agar with brand CAPPUCINO 4 in 1 and Agar Pac.
sorry, i forgot to story telling about Losari beach in south sulawesi.
Losari beach in very beautiful beach in South Sulawesi because in this beach you can see beautifully sunset, many opinion said that Losari it's very much beautiful to see the sunset, maybe more beautiful than kuta beach or Sanur beach in Bali........
Back to top Go down

cappucino 4 in 1 and Agar Pac
Page 1 of 1